frequently asked questions
1. Our background
2. How can I subscribe for mattresses?
3. How long does the subscription process take?
4. Who does the deliveries?
5. How long is the delivery process?
6. How do you handle warranties?
7. How long are subscription periods?
8. What happens at the end of a subscription cycle?
9. Which mattress brands are available for subscription?
10. How much is a monthly subscription fee?
11. How many mattresses do I have to subscribe for?
12. Who can use our service?
13. Can I end the subscription before the end of the term?
14. Can I purchase the mattresses outright?
15. What's the return policy?
16. Who owns the rented mattresses?
1) Our background
We are a Bangkok-based startup founded in early 2018 by an impact-driven veteran from the sleep industry. Prior to founding nornnorn, our CEO spent over ten years developing and executing strategies for one of Thailand's top three mattress and bedding manufacturers and distributors with more than 90 years of history and thousands of B2B clients in Southeast Asia, South Asia and Australasia and extensive retail operations in Thailand and Myanmar.
Our Founder and CEO was named a Model Business Person of the Year (Household and Office Goods Sector) in 2012 by the Foundation of Science and Technology Council of Thailand and featured in the July 2013 edition of Forbes Thailand.
2) How can I subscribe for mattresses?
Simply let us know the brands and models of the mattresses you prefer as well as how long you would like to have the mattresses for, and we will procure the mattresses and send them out to you. We can also help recommend the brands and models of mattresses that may be suitable for your hospitality projects.
3) How long does the subscription process take?
After the submission of all the required documents, it will take us up to two weeks to confirm the quotation. The delivery process depends on the manufacturer(s) of your preferred mattresses. Usually it can take anything from 7 to 45 days for the products be ready for delivery.
4) Who does the deliveries?
The manufacturer of the mattresses will take care of the last mile deliveries, unless the mattresses are imported from elsewhere. We can help facilitate the logistics and import process should you wish to use mattresses manufactured abroad.
5) How long is the delivery process?
The delivery process depends on the manufacturer(s) of your preferred mattresses. Usually it can take anything from 7 to 45 days for the products be ready for delivery.
6) How do you handle warranties?
The warranty is provided to you through us by the manufacturer of the mattresses. Usually the warranties on mattresses last between 7 and 15 years depending on the products' specifications.
7) How long are the subscription periods?
You may subscribe for mattresses for between 60 and 120 months, with the option to extend the subscription for another 24 months after the end of the subscription term should you deem the mattresses to still be fit for service.
8) What happens at the end of a subscription cycle?
We collect back the used mattresses for recycling.
9) Which mattress brands are available for subscription?
Our preferred supplier partner in Thailand, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam is Springmate. In Indonesia, we work with Spring Air. In India, we source our mattresses from Duroflex.
10) How much is a monthly subscription fees?
The monthly subscription fees depends on the brick-and-mortar price of your preferred mattresses. The fees could be as low as USD1.80/mattress/month.
11) How many mattresses do I have to subscribe for?
You can subscribe for as many mattresses as you like as long as the total subscription value is reasonably substantial.
12) Who can use our service?
Our service is currently available to all corporate clients around the world.
13) Can I end the subscription before the end of the term?
You may terminate the subscription prematurely (with a fee) after more than 70% of the subscription term has passed.
14) Can I purchase the mattresses outright?
You may purchase the mattresses outright after more than 70% of the subscription term has passed.
15) What's the return policy?
We offer no return policy.
16) Who owns the subscribed mattresses?
The mattresses belong to us at all times.